Sunday 24 December 2017

Some photos - Christmas in Warsaw


I have admired Christmas illuminations in Warsaw as in the previous years. In the first picture you can see a huge Christmas tree placed on the Royal Castle Square. Next photos show the Fountain's Park. I also walked through the New Town Market Place, where I saw the second huge Christmas tree! ;-). On the Barbican there is a Christmas market. Many merchants offer their regional products. You can also buy lollipops in every shape! I have seen Hello Kitty and Pikachu lollipops! There are also typical Christmas sweets ;-). Later I walked through the Krakowskie Przedmieście street. Photos show decorated streets and the red and white Christmas tree that stands near the Presidential Palace :-). Then I had a quick coffee in the one of the many coffee shops and contiuned walking through the Nowy Świat street :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment